As a part of our practical discipleship, we are offering Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University. This course is designed to teach good money management skills, to help people learn how to get out of debt, as well as how to save money.
- Approximately 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, regardless of their income. This means that “broke” has become the new normal in our nation.
- At the end of the month, many individuals simply have nothing left because of debt and expenses. If this is you, I’ve got good news. You are not alone.
- You may be sitting there wishing you could get more ﬁnancial margin in your life. If you’d like to take control of your money, then listen carefully.
- As a church, we want to share a practical plan that can help you discover God’s way of handling money. We want to empower you to get on a budget, get out of debt, save for the future, and take control of your money.
- Financial Peace University is that plan. This 9-week class taught by money expert Dave Ramsey can change your ﬁnancial story in a matter of weeks—and your family tree for generations to come.
- Classes at First Baptist Bluefield will run from . They will be evenings at and meet at the church.
- ·Please register for the class at: http://www.daveramsey.com/fpu/classes/1017260